Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 1 - Day 2

Hey Hey

Just completed my first session of HIIT for week 1 and man do I feel alive and energetic right now. Im not gonna lie, right before the workout I was feeling pretty tired and lazy as I was prior to that sitting at my P.C for like 3 hours getting some work done. But I pushed forward through the laziness and tiredness and did the HIIT workout, now I feel amazing! Which just goes to show that blogging really helps give you that extra bit of motivation when you aren't entirely up for the challenge of working out. Can't let you guys down, no way no how!! Just gotta take action

Basically just wolfed down my protein shake and complex carbs ( bit of brown rice) straight after my workout right now so my body can get to work on those nutrients. yea... I'm not really a fan of those long boring cardio sessions on the treadmill so what I do is basically 20s work with 10s break and I just do various bodyweight exercises for about 20mins for Week 1, will obviously up the time once the weeks progress. Tabata style HIIT is sweet cuz it adds the fun element to cardio and thats what it's all about right... having a good ol time while working out.. damn straight

So thats it from me today, gonna go hit the shower, do some work then grub on some awesome clean food for dinner, sounds like a plan to me. Oh yea and starting from Monday 7th July up until 14th July I will be posting my daily meal plan, so stick around for that.

Till Tomorow
Laterz

No comments: