Friday, July 4, 2008

Week 1 - Day 5

Howdy!

Today was quite a good day if I do say so myself, just felt great. My body is coming off the detox, the workouts are getting better and better every single day and my body is loving me at the moment for feeding it all this nice clean and healthy food.

The workout today was by far the strongest one this week, which is awesome because that means my body is getting back in the game. Can definately see my definition coming back quite quickly and my energy levels are through the roof. Looking forward to my HIIT workout tomorrow, always feel so refreshed after a good HIIT session, gotta love it.

As for nutrition, today was the best days ever, basically just went on the net and got some awesome new healthy recipes that taste GREAT and are pretty straight forward to make. I like preparing my food the day before so all I have to do the next day is heat it up and eat it, couldn't be simpler than that.

On the menu today was my regular Oats for breakfast, the tuna and brown rice casserole for meal 2 and three then I did my workout then had my protein shake and for dinner I had honey and mustard baked chicken breats, who said eating healthy had to taste bland and boring... if you want the recipes for the meals I had today just post a comment and youre email address and I'll hook you up..

Till next time, take care!

No comments: