Sunday, July 6, 2008

End of Week 1

Hey

Alright so it's the end of a great week of eating clean and training hard. I feel totally great right now, it's good to be back in the game of nutrition and exercise. If I just have a quick comparison of how I felt last week and how I feel today, it is just amazing, my energy levels are high, im not as stressed as before, I sleep alot better. All that in only a week, im definately sticking with this :)

Did my 20mins of HIIT today which is a great way to end of the week, I like to have my off day during the work week so that I don't get lazy over the weekends, and when you're with all you're friends that eat healthy over the weekend all laziness will do is lead you to temptation and you're more than likely to cave in if you don't have a plan of action.

It's weigh in day tomorow so I will let you know how many kg's /g I have lost this weekend, anything under 2 pounds is a good result for me and anything more means that I'm likely to lose muscle mass. And that is not what I want

Till tomorrow
Steve

No comments: