Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 3 - Day 1

How’s Things….

So it’s the start of week 3 for me on my quest for that ultimate six pack, so far it is going good, planned a solid meal plan for this week so all I got to do now it put in the effort to prepare all my food the day before. I found that for me, if I don’t prepare my meals the night before I am more than likely to sneak in something that I shouldn’t be eating, so I’m going to do work on those meals lol

The reason that this is my first blog post in a little while is because I was out of town most of last week and the whole weekend and didn’t have access to the internet. I am looking forward to these week three workouts, it is definitely my type of workout and I’m going to be piling on the resistance to make it as intense as possible.

I’m very pleased to see that people are taking an interest in my blog again, I really appreciate it and it gives me stacks of motivation because I don’t want to let my fellow shredders down J I reckon we must make this quest for six pack abs a team effort, so lets keep up to date with the other shredders blogs and post on there blogs so they got endless sources of motivation.

That is it for me at the moment chaps

Consistency is Key!

Steve

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea about preparing the food the night before, very smart way of doing it!

This is a Team effort i agree, which is why this site is a shortcut on my desktop and i check it daily :-p

Good news, my site is now basically up and running (other than my Nutrition Logs) so have a look if you get a chance. wwww.sar-fitness.com

Keep work hard mate!

Steve said...

Hey bro!

Yea I like to prepare all my food and what have you the night before. I find that it saves me loads of time during the day, so thats sweet.

Just checked out your site, excellent stuff you got on there man, keep at it and it will be awesome.

Keep on Rockin
Steve

MannyRSX said...

Hey bro! Its great to see your keeping things up and running around here :D, well done.

I spoke to Sean and Danny about giving our old site a shot. As i told Danny, we had a great thing there, and its been dead for a while now... even tho a few guys go there from time to time.

Let me know what you think, we all agree on working on it again and im very excited about it :D

Anyways, good luck bro :)

Anonymous said...

Whether mashed[url=http://www.kartoshechka.com],[/url] baked or roasted, people habitually knock off into account potatoes as assuage food. It is an consequential sustenance commonplace and the list one-liner vegetable crop in the world. Potatoes are at biography's disposal year-round as they are harvested somewhere every month of the year.