Sunday, March 2, 2008

End of Week 8

Well it's now the end of Week 8 of round 2 of the 16 week challenge. Was a good week overall, had some killer resistance and HIIT workout and the 300 challenge # 4 was just awesome. Looking forward to the next one on March 10 2008.

My diet this week was pretty good, stayed away from the cheat meals and I must say, I didn't really miss the cheat. I'm thinking about only having a cheat meal every second week, but we will see how that goes. My last post was 2 weeks ago so I'm glad I got these progress pics up today, I can notice some progress in todays picture so I guess that's good. I'm also feeling my strength improve every week which I'm not complaining about.

I'm still going strong with my zero alcohol for the entire 16 weeks goal. I reckon it was a great goal to set, I have no problem saying NO to my friends when they offer me alcohol lol I bet my body is also pleased that I'm not poisoning it with useless drinks.

That's pretty much it for today, hope everyone is eating clean and training hard!

Peace

No comments: