Saturday, March 1, 2008

A little bit about me

My name is Steve and I live in Sunny South Africa. This is my latest blog where I am going to post all my progress for Arne'l's 16 week program. I was a member of the first group to do this challenge, you can have a look at my progress from the first group on my old blog http://www.flickr.com/photos/13846181@N04/

So far round 2 of the 16 weeks is going great! I'm currently in week 8 of 16. My reason for doing the challenge again is because I got the first row of abs showing pretty good so I want to keep shredding so that the lower abs can be poppin aswell.

After I've completed round 2 of the 16 weeks program im going to start bulking up, so I can get some good muscle mass. I will post all of my progress here.

You can contact me on http://6paforum.forumotion.com/index.htm This is a great forum filled with very useful health & fitness information along with a group of helpful members always willing to give advice along your journey to six pack abs. I am one of 3 moderators on the forum, click the link and sign up today.

I give thanks to Arnel Ricafranca who provided all the workout programs and videos for free. I have listed a number of his websites under my website links. Be sure to visit his websites and start your own journey to six pack abs. It really is a great trip!

I will update my blog every week on Monday with my latest progress pictures, but I will update my blog with workout updates as often as I can during the week.

No comments: